Dimensions of Modern Education. Realities and Perspectives
The session “Development and Innovation in Education” of the Academic Days of Arad 2023 invites you to present and publish your research in education.
Participants can submit their proposals on the following themes:
- Innovation and trends in contemporary education
- Applied pedagogy
- Innovative practices in modern didactics
- Theoretical and practical approaches in the education sciences
- Societal challenges and new trends in education
- Intercultural, transdisciplinary and multicultural education
- Education for change and development
- Environmental education
- Economic education
- Digital education and the implications of AI
- Educational values in contemporary society
- The effects of globalization on education
- Ethics and integrity in the educational system
- The history of education
ORGANIZERS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
The session “Development and Innovation in Education” is organized by Dr. Vasile Pop and Dr. Laura Stiegelbauer. If you have any questions concerning the content of your presentations, please contact them at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ”Vasile Goldiș” University Press will publish two volumes based on the session presentations: an abstract and a full paper volume. The main theme of both volumes will be Dimensions of Modern Education. Realities and Perspectives
The papers can be written in Romanian, English, French, German, Hungarian, Slovakian, etc.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please register online by completing the registration form at http://www.zileleacademicearadene.ro/register-form/.
Once you have registered, please send your title and abstract (of 300-400 words) together with your short biography (maximum 300 words) to email@example.com. Please submit them by 17 May 2023 the latest.
Please download HERE an example of a short bio.